- Except for diabetes, other medicines such as blood pressure medicine and heart medicine can be taken as usual.
Preparation before Blood pressure measurement, resting ECG and Treadmill
- It is not suitable to do strenuous exercise before measuring blood pressure.
- Before taking a resting ECG, you should keep your mood calm and refrain from strenuous exercise.
- If you take medicine regularly, please notify the medical staff when you make an appointment.
Preparation before blood test
- If you need to test blood sugar or blood lipiads, you must keep an empty stomach for 8 hours or more before the test.
- If there is a record of fainting during blood taking, please inform the medical staff before the blood draw to prepare.
- After the blood is drawn, lightly press the wound for about 3-5 minutes.