Please DO NOT have medication for allergy within 7 days before examination.
CWB Special : All-Round Allergen (IgE) Test (Gold)+$50 to have Ceradan® product
Moisturising Wash / Skin Barrier Repair Cream / Hydra Moisturiser
✓ Recommended by dermatologists
✓ Dry / Sensitive / Eczema-prone skin
- The whole check up can take around 1-2 hours (registration and waiting time included), please reserve enough time.
- All medications except those for diabetes can be take as usual.
Preparation before Blood pressure measurement, resting ECG and Treadmill
- Rest for around 15 minutes before measuring the blood pressure.
- Before taking a resting ECG, you should remain calm and refrain from strenuous exercise.
Preparation before blood test
- If you need to test blood sugar or blood lipids, you must fast for around 8 hours or more before the test.
- After the blood is drawn, lightly press the wound for about 5 minutes.
An allergy is a condition where the body has an exaggerated reactionary response to certain substances termed allergens. These substances usually contain protein. Most people do not have a reaction that produces any symptoms; for them, the substances are completely harmless. In allergic individuals, allergens cause the production of a large amount of IgE antibodies, which then produce the allergic reaction.