Being painless, harmless, no radiation and no contrast are used.
• Ultrasound Breasts & Axilla $1,700 (CWB Special $1,580)
• Ultrasound Pelvis ( Transabdomina ) $1,600
• Ultrasound Breasts + Pelvis $2,800
• Ultrasound Liver + Gallbladder + Biliary System $1,400
• Ultrasound Upper Abdomen (Liver + gallbladder + Pancreas + Spleen + Kidneys) $2,000
• Prostate + Bladder $1,600
• 3D mammogram + Ultrasound Breasts (Special $3,200)
• 2D mammogram + Ultrasound Breasts (Special $2,380)
- The whole check up can take around 1-2 hours (registration and waiting time included), please reserve enough time.
- All medications except those for diabetes can be take as usual.
Preparation before ultrasound
- You should fast for 6 hours before the abdominal/ gallbladder ultrasound.
- Ultrasound of pelvis, prostate or bladder requires a full bladder. Please drink around 300ml of water before the examination.
Diagnostic ultrasound, also called sonography or diagnostic medical sonography, is an imaging method that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of structures within your body. The images can provide valuable information for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and conditions.
Most ultrasound examinations are done using an ultrasound device outside your body, though some involve placing a device inside your body.
- Ultrasound has no radiation
- Gel is applied to the examination area
- Not painful
- Whole procedure takes ~20minutes
Why it’s done
Ultrasound is used for many reasons, including to:
- View the uterus and ovaries during pregnancy and monitor the developing baby’s health
- Diagnose gallbladder disease
- Evaluate blood flow
- Guide a needle for biopsy or tumor treatment
- Examine a breast lump
- Check your thyroid gland
- Detect genital and prostate problems
- Assess joint inflammation (synovitis)
- Evaluate metabolic bone disease
- Suitable for women of any age
- Ultrasound is radiation-free and painless. It is suitable for pregnant women.
- Uses high-frequency sound waves to penetrate tissues to obtain images of body organs.
- Ultrasound can help identify nodules and cysts.