Being painless, harmless, no radiation and no contrast are used.
Special : Ultrasound Prostate + Bladder $1,520
Ultrasound Liver + gallbladder + Pancreas + Spleen + Kidneys $1.600
Breasts & Axilla
Pelvis( Transabdomina )
Breasts + Pelvis
Liver + Gallbladder + Biliary System
Liver + gallbladder + Pancreas + Spleen + Kidneys
Prostate + Bladder
3D mammogram + Ultrasound Breasts
2D mammogram + Ultrasound Breasts
Monday to Friday：9 am – 6 pm
Saturday：9 am – 1 pm
Sunday and Public Holiday：Closed
We have eHealth system for the viewing of your old medical records & Health Care Voucher
Diagnostic ultrasound, also called sonography or diagnostic medical sonography, is an imaging method that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of structures within your body. The images can provide valuable information for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and conditions.
Most ultrasound examinations are done using an ultrasound device outside your body, though some involve placing a device inside your body.
- Ultrasound has no radiation
- Gel is applied to the examination area
- Not painful
- Whole procedure takes ~20minutes
Why it’s done
Ultrasound is used for many reasons, including to:
- View the uterus and ovaries during pregnancy and monitor the developing baby’s health
- Diagnose gallbladder disease
- Evaluate blood flow
- Guide a needle for biopsy or tumor treatment
- Examine a breast lump
- Check your thyroid gland
- Detect genital and prostate problems
- Assess joint inflammation (synovitis)
- Evaluate metabolic bone disease
- Suitable for women of any age
- Ultrasound is radiation-free and painless. It is suitable for pregnant women.
- Uses high-frequency sound waves to penetrate tissues to obtain images of body organs.
- Ultrasound can help identify nodules and cysts.