Basic screening and cardiovascular risk assessment
- The whole check up can take around 1-2 hours (registration and waiting time included), please reserve enough time.
- All medications except those for diabetes can be take as usual.
Preparation before body fluids sample collection
- Fresh body fluid samples should be provided for testing.
- Body fluids include urine, secretions, semen, faeces, etc.
- Urine : half a cup of mid-stream urine and put them in a clean container.
- Stool samples : put different parts of the faeces in a clear container. Avoid contact with toilet water during the process. The samples should be stored at room temperature and returned to the clinic within 24 hours.
Preparation before Blood pressure measurement, resting ECG and Treadmill
- Rest for around 15 minutes before measuring the blood pressure.
- Before taking a resting ECG, you should remain calm and refrain from strenuous exercise.
Preparation before blood test
- If you need to test blood sugar or blood lipids, you must fast for around 8 hours or more before the test.
- After the blood is drawn, lightly press the wound for about 5 minutes.
DEXA Bone Density Test
- Recommended for 40 years old or above
Sleep apnea can affect anyone at any age, even children. Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. If you snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night’s sleep, you might have sleep apnea.
Sleep apnea is more often happens to person being overweight, being over age 40 and nasal obstruction due to a deviated septum, allergies, or sinus problems.
Men and Women snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night’s sleep.
Sleep apnea (PSG) detection: HKWWC provide standard hospitalized Sleep Apnea PSG test on-site service
Latest AASM standard.