Lipid , Hypertension , Diabetes Mellitus Profile, Bone density check up Plan
- The whole check up can take around 1-2 hours (registration and waiting time included), please reserve enough time.
- All medications except those for diabetes can be take as usual.
Preparation before Blood pressure measurement, resting ECG and Treadmill
- Rest for around 15 minutes before measuring the blood pressure.
- Before taking a resting ECG, you should remain calm and refrain from strenuous exercise.
Preparation before blood test
- If you need to test blood sugar or blood lipids, you must fast for around 8 hours or more before the test.
- After the blood is drawn, lightly press the wound for about 5 minutes.
DEXA Bone Density Test
- Recommended for 40 years old or above
Three high test is Lipid profile, Glucose, Blood Pressure measurement
Who needs Bone Density Test?
- Advanced age
- Women with early menopause
- Women after menopause
- Men with insufficient testosterone (level)
- Eating disorders
- Lack of exercises or sedentary
- Family history of osteoporosis
- Experiencing joint diseases
- Certain races (Eastern and Caucasian are more vulnerable to osteoporosis)