GARDASIL 9 Vaccine
3 doses must be completed in 6 months. No refund.
$4,180 (3 doses)
Doses in Routine Series
HK$1,800 / dose (Original price HK$2,700)
HK$4,180 / 3 doses (Original price HK$7,500)
Student offer available with presentation of student card
HK$1,500 / dose
HK$4,180 / 3 doses
(Only 2 doses for age 9-14)
Monday to Friday：9 am – 6 pm
Saturday：9 am – 1 pm
Sunday and Public Holiday：Closed
GARDASIL 9 is a vaccine for the prevention of cervical, vulvar, vaginal, anal, oropharyngeal and other head and neck cancers caused by human papillomavirus .
- Please bring the immunization record (i.e. injection card) and travel documents (i.e. travel pass/passport). If you do not have the injection card, you will not be able to get the vaccine for children.
- All vaccination services need to be booked in advance. For vaccines with multiple doses paid at a time, please make appointment for subsequent vaccination when you get the first doses.
- Please ensure that you have no severe hypersensitivity to the vaccine. (Persons who have egg allergy cannot have flu vaccine and MMRV vaccine, have yeast allergy cannot have Gardasil 9 HPV Vaccine). Please make prior declaration if you have previous known history of any hypersensitivity, and doctor will assess whether you can make appointment for vaccination.
- On the day of vaccination, please ensure that you have no fever. (Those who name a body temperature exceeding 37.5 degrees are not eligible for vaccination).
- Children’s vaccines require professionals to evaluate. Patients are advised to take a photo of the injection card and send it to the clinic beforehand.
- Clinic accepts credit cards and UnionPay etc, and without additional handling fees.